Cece says (vol. 5)



the day after i unsuccessfully tried to show her the man in the moon: "hey, you know what you can see if you look at the moon? a crawling crocodile!"




out of the blue one day, putting her hands on my cheeks and looking straight into my eyes: "Mama, when are you going to be a saint?" (out of the mouths of babes!!)




pointing at a crow: "Mommy, it's a condor!" (still have no idea where she learned about condors!)





after crying: "Mama, can you get the wetmess out of my eyes?" (she still flips her 'm's and 'n's and i just love it.)



we talk a lot about body parts and functions, so Cecilia knows that some of the water she drinks eventually gets turned into pee and is stored in her bladder until she needs to go to the bathroom. the other day, completely out of the blue while playing with her toys, she said: "Mommy! when i drink milk, does that turn into pee in my bladder too?" #proudestmommoment #futurebiologist




while using the bathrooms at St. Peter's Basilica, which don't have toilet seats, i was holding her over the seat so she could go: "Mama, don't drop me in."
me: "I won't."
Cece: "good, because only toilet paper goes in the toilet. i'm not toilet paper. I AM A HUMAN!!!"





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

whine and cheese

hello, little firecracker!

July highlights: baby Victoria, an unexpected diagnosis, Elizabeth at 19 months, & family reunion