ten months


dear Victoria,

this month, your personality has really blossomed! you are very chill most of the time, but every once in a while you erupt into happy pterodactyl squawks to make sure that we're paying enough attention to you. you also are starting to get into more of a rivalry with Elizabeth -- you are very interested in whatever she's doing, and if she bumps you (sometimes on purpose, sometimes on accident) you immediately scream with rage and turn to us as if to say "can you believe this?!". you are constantly getting picked up and cuddled by Greta and Cecilia, and in general living your very best fourth child life. 

one night Greta put this tiny backpack on you and we couldn't stop laughing



after a few weeks "bear crawling" around the house or pulling up halfway on your car seat or bouncer, you are now pulling all the way up to stand. you sometimes get stuck that way and need help bending your knees to get down. you are super speedy crawling around and make a beeline for any crumb or scrap of paper on the ground. 

"now how do I get down?"



finally, after lots and lots of drool, low grade fever, and sleepless nights, your two bottom front teeth finally erupted! wahoo! you still stir a few times a night but often will fall right back to sleep as soon as I give you your pacifier. 

you finally moved to the big crib after Elizabeth started climbing out of it 

soccer game nap


your hair continues to delight us. you have little curls in the front and one long curly mullet in the back. I could trim it to make it even all around but it gives you so much personality! 





Cece recently made up new lyrics to the "Elizabeth song" just for you. (the Elizabeth song, for reference, goes like this: "I am Elizabeth / I am Elizabeth / I am Elizabeth Rose [doo doo doo] / I have a little gumball head / I have chubby thighs / I have wrinkles on my body / and they look like garlic knots [doo doo]!") your version is: "I am Victoria / I am Victoria / I am Victoria Anne [doo doo doo] / I have big blueberry eyes / I have chubby cheeks / I lo-ove everybody / And everyone loves me [doo doo]!" and it's true!

while Elizabeth is still afraid of the "loud scary" vacuum, you have absolutely no fear and try to chase it around and ride on it

going for a walk at a nearby park while the older girls were at gymnastics

more gymnastics fun. in a few years you'll get your turn to actually participate instead of just waiting for your sisters!

your little arm wrinkles are just too much! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

whine and cheese

eight months

what's good for the goose {my first foray into therapy}