Cece says (vol. 7)

(for posterity's sake, Cecilia is 4 years and 3 months old.)


while walking out to the car: "Spiderwebs can't hurt you! They don't have any arms!"


she grew tired of playing by the rules and
decided to play school with the pawns instead


after going through the McDonald's drive-thru: "Ahhh! The fresh chicken nugget air!"




"Sometimes we cry when we're so happy that we can't even hold the happiness anymore."


one of many treasured self-portraits i discover on my phone


"Mommy! We have arms so we can move our hands! If we didn't have arms, we just couldn't move our hands!"


very excited about the girls' new matching comforters from Nana!


this last exchange tells you everything you need to know about her glass-half-full philosophy. while racing toy cars with me, she announced: "I win!"

me: "I lose."

Cece: "No, you just won second, Mommy!"




(linking up with Rosie here!) 

Comments

  1. Love these!! The fresh chicken nugget air is my favorite 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

whine and cheese

hello, little firecracker!

July highlights: baby Victoria, an unexpected diagnosis, Elizabeth at 19 months, & family reunion